Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NO - Demo - 2005

   Fast, manic hardcore from Athens, GA. I didn't pay a lot of attention to this band when they were around, even though I lived in the same town as them, but I've been finding myself listening to this tape and their LP (which has some of the worst cover art ever. "Not my fault" says drummer, Jason) a whole lot in the last week. It's loud, it's fast. There are eight songs on here with no song titles and it's all over in less than 10 minutes. The first song has my favorite recorded "dive bomb" within the first 10 seconds.
                       Just go ahead and download it
                     NO at Tight Pockets in 2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I still argue wirth Jason to this day that I think it's the best album artwork ever.
-Chris Lozo