Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MAXIMUM ROCK N ROLL RADIO

    Today, I got up around 10 am, made breakfast, biked across town and recorded a radio show with my friend Alex. Then, we visited our friend Emmalee at work, ate a slice of pizza while surreptitiously drinking beers at Serrano's and I biked home and got to sit down for about 20 minutes before riding my bike to work in the rain. Now, I am working a 12 hour, all-night shift. In addition to doing my regular tasks (if any of my bosses happen to be reading this, I am NOT SLACKING OFF AT ALL), I am also editing down a 17,000 word interview with my band, writing demo reviews for Maximum Rock N Roll and trying to catch up on my mail. I'm not complaining. I love the shit out of my life and I'm happy to be this busy. What I am getting at is that I don't have the time to write about any tapes today. Why don't you listen to the radio show that Alex and I DJ-ed instead? We played new stuff, old stuff, songs by our friends and songs by our potential friends. You'll love it. Be sure to check back later for more tapes from my shelf. Click on the link below to listen to the show.


2 comments:

Dk said...

Man, you sound as hectically busy as I am...maybe even more so! Hang in there. Loved the radio show, by the way. Got a huge laugh out of me describing the Sicarii song..."something like even with our hands still tied, something about buring ships in the future, anachry...we'll figure it out in the future". Ha ha Killer show. Enjoyed it much.

Harvester said...

ha! thanks! we were very ill-prepared in the "between song banter" department, which is obvious by all of our "uuuhhhh"'s and scrambling for record covers to read song titles.