Friday, March 14, 2014

BLOODWALL - "I Have Seen The Loc Ness Monster In A Hole Where Two White Walls Collide" - CD-R - 2010


   I posted a tape by BLOODWALL back on Christmas when I was in a really, really bad mood. I feel better now and BLOODWALL still sounds good. I've been working on more and more art stuff in my room lately and I find this it helps if I listen to music that is either fucked up and noisy or just doesn't have any words (or all of that).  BLOODWALL satiates that need for the latter. This release is a little more complicated than the last one I posted, incorporating cello, guitar, drums, bass and more...all played by Graham, who is the one man behind this musical project. I like it a lot. That's all.


Find more by Graham on his Soundcloud page
Get him to produce your own mono lathe-cut record right here.

4 comments:

Fernerdave said...

Hey Greg! Ive been enjoyin your online presence! Whats on that Beet Harvester tape? Do you have any Funyons or Onion Flavored Rings? That Goin to Seattle.. song has been stuck in my head...

Harvester said...

Dave! Thanks! The Beet Harvester tape is a mix that Ski made for me a looong time ago. It's really good. Crass, Doomsday Cauldron and Bootsy Collins are all on it. I lost my digital files to the first OFR tape. I also have a live Funyons show that I recorded, but Steve asked me to put it online because it's actually terrible. A few old Funyons songs can be found on this comp, but not what you're lookin for..
http://remoteoutposts.blogspot.com/2012/01/technical-difficulties-from-day-one.html

Fernerdave said...

Well thats how it goes.. Graham sure sounds good!

Harvester said...

ooops. Meant to say "Steve asked me to NOT put it online".