Thursday, July 25, 2013

PHOTO POST


UNWOUND - American Beat Records - 1995 - Birmingham, AL - Photo by Angie Elliott.


FLESHIES - Ziggy's - 2002(?) - Chattanooga, TN - Photo by Greg Harvester


JOEY TAMPON AND THE TOXIC SHOCKS - Generator Show in the Everglades - 1995 - Miami, FL - Photo by Kristiana Mallo


FYP - Guest Vocals by Kevin - I-Defy House - 1996 - Atlanta, Ga - Photo by Greg Harvester


THE WEDNESDAYS - Illegal Gazebo Show - 1996 - Huntsville, AL - Photo by Greg Harvester


DICK VAN DYKES - Stokes St Warehouse - 2000 - Huntsville, AL - Photo by Brontez Purnell

You may have noticed that I have started doing some photo posts. I'm intending to start doing these roughly once a week because I have loads of old photos sitting around and I realized that people might want to see them. Most, not all, will be band photos. I'm not concerned with professionalism, although some of the photos in the pile are by incredible photographers. I just thought that more people might be interested in these snapshots and they deserve a wider audience than the four walls of my filing cabinet. 

3 comments:

smoke ass said...

is that aaron cometbus in the FLESHIES photo?

https://mediahitsblitz.blogspot.com/ said...

In the Fleshies pic, is the guy in the green shirt a guy named Zack from Atlanta? Inquiring minds want to know.

Harvester said...

Smoke ass: a.k.a. "the roadie". Yes.

Vill helm: I have no clue.